We are pleased to announce that the 13th Annual SedonaOffice Users Conference will be held at the Loews Coronado Bay Hotel in California from January 12 – 14, 2015. Attendees will connect with other Users and SedonaOffice staff to enhance their SedonaOffice experience and gain greater insight into their business. Come learn what others are doing and share your experiences with them.
What Our Attendees Say
‘We’ve been attending for years and always find useful information to bring back and implement immediately.’
Colin Ashburn, Superior Alarms
‘Although SedonaOffice is security industry software, each company is different and uses it uniquely. The users are a wonderful wealth of knowledge and the conference is a great way to tap into that knowledge. ‘
Kim Hudkins, Wayne Alarm Systems
‘As a new user attending our first Conference, I could not believe how helpful the other users were in helping us.’
David Miranda, Briscoe Protective Systems
Who Should Attend?
- Owners and Presidents
- CFOs and Controllers
- General Managers
- Service Dispatchers
- Installation and Inventory Managers
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Office Administrators
- Any SedonaOffice User
What You Can Expect
- Educational offerings to accommodate every level of User in your organization
- Networking with over 300 SedonaOffice Users representing 100+ companies
- First class conference and banquet facilities
- Opportunity to explore our business partners in the SedonaLab
- To return to your job with new skills
Book Your Hotel
Our room block at the Loews Coronado Bay is sold out and the hotel is completely booked. The following are nearby options. Please note we have not contracted group rates available at any of these properties.
Coronado Island Marriott Resort and Spa
* SedonaOffice will be providing a shuttle from this location to/from the conference hotel.
Glorietta Bay Inn
Pier South Resort