Get the Scoop on SOUC 2019!
The 17th annual SOUC is a must-attend event for SedonaOffice Users of all skill-levels and professional backgrounds. The conference gathers over 400 attendees from more than 150 companies for three days of training, networking, 1-on-1 staff interaction, and fun with fellow SedonaOffice community members.
Dates & Deets:
- When: January 27th – 30th, 2019
- Where: The JW Marriott Marco Island || Marco Island, FL
- Early Bird Special: Register before October 31st, 2018 to take advantage of discounted pricing *WATCH THE REGISTRATION HOW-TO VIDEO*
- Closest Major Airport: Fort Meyers International Airport (RSW)
- Call (239) 325-7207
- Visit www.canarytransportation.com
A Carr Transportation
- Call (239) 325-7207 or (239) 425-5002
- Visit www.acarrtransportation.com
Reasons to Register:
Build Lasting Industry Relationships
Chances to meet and mingle with fellow security powerhouses abound at the SOUC! Whether this is your first conference or fifteenth, there will be plenty of opportunities to build connections with Users, Partners, and industry icons you won’t want to miss!
Develop the Skills YOU Need
With over 50 fresh, new classes to choose from, the SOUC offers education just right for every member of your organization, regardless of experience level.
Get the Inside Scoop
Big things are happening at SedonaOffice! Take advantage of this exclusive opportunity to learn about all the amazing developments over the last year – both within the application and company-wide – and get a sneak peek at what’s to come in 2019!
Celebrate the SO Community
The SOUC is famous for it’s valuable learning opportunities and fun, community atmosphere! Come enjoy Marco Island’s famous sunsets and sandy beaches, and (of course) blow off some steam at our annual SedonaParty.
- Owners & Presidents
- CFOs & Controllers
- General Managers
- Accounts Payable Employees
- Accounts Receivable Employees
- Service Dispatchers
- Installation Managers
- Inventory Managers
- Office Administrators
- …really, any SedonaOffice User!