LEARN to maximize SedonaOffice, NETWORK with other Users, and ACHIEVE more after you leave!
We are pleased to announce that the 12th Annual SedonaOffice Users Conference will be held in beautiful Marco Island, Florida, January 27-29, 2014. Over these three days you will increase the value of SedonaOffice to your organization through learning opportunities. Attendees will connect with other Users and SedonaOffice staff to enhance their use of the software. Come learn what others are doing and share your experiences with them.
What Our Attendees Say
‘At the conference I was able to research and look into all of the products while discussing them other users. This is such a great opportunity to network and share ideas with other Alarm Companies. I get so much out of the conference! ‘
Sarah Wilson, Signal Service
‘Very good conference. Great to interface with other users and discuss how they perform functions within SedonaOffice. Also, good meeting users from different marketing areas.’
Phil Cavallaro, Barnum Engineered Systems, Inc.
Who Should Attend?
- Owners and Presidents
- CFOs and Controllers
- General Managers
- Service Dispatchers
- Installation and Inventory Managers
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Office Administrators
- Any SedonaOffice User
What You Can Expect
- Educational offerings to accommodate every level of User in your organization
- Networking with over 300 SedonaOffice Users representing 100+ companies
- First class conference and banquet facilities
- Opportunity to explore our business partners in the SedonaLab
- To return to your job with new skills
- One Attendee – $895.00
- 3 or More Attendees – $795.00 ea.
- Guest – $300.00
Included in the fee are all meals, breaks and networking receptions from the Welcome Reception Sunday evening through lunch on Wednesday. Registered guests are able to attend all meals, breaks and hospitality functions.
Thank You to Our Sponsors