In Case of Emergency
- Safe, secure and verified data backup.
- Restore your database in the event of failure.
- Includes hosting your SedonaOffice database in the event of a disaster.
Be confident that in the event of failure or a disaster you can be back in business with minimal interruption. With SedonaBackup a complete backup of your production SedonaOffice database(s) is transmitted via a secured SSL connection to a password protected vault on our cloud based backup services located in a tier-1 access controlled data centers.
- Designed specifically for SedonaOffice
- Data transmission is secure
- Backup is verified once a month
- Schedule daily, weekly or monthly backups
How it Works
1. We will do installation of SedonaBackup automation on your production SQL Server machine.
2. At the scheduled time, the SedonaBackup utility will automatically backup your production SedonaOffice database(s) and store them on the local drive.
3. The SedonaBackup utility will then securely compress the file and transmit it to the SedonaBackup data center via a secured SSL file transfer. Your data is protected end to end during the transfer process.
4. Once the file is received in our cloud based vault, the received file will be de-compressed and verified as a properly received SQL backup database.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 440-247-5602.